Aaaaaaandddd another one from Mira of @MaybeHealthy! An old favourite with vegan double chocolate chips! Noms.
Double Chocolate Cookies
125ml sunflower oil (or other neutral tasting oil)
125g coconut sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
175g wholemeal spelt flour
75g cacao powder
2 tbsp water (might need more depending on your flour)
75g nuts of choice
200g The Chocolate Yogi Chocolate, chopped
1. Whisk oil and sugar together.
2. Add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix together.
3. Slowly add water until dough forms.
4. Add your nuts and chopped chocolate.
5. Form little dough balls and place them on a lined baking tray. Push them down a little.
6. Bake for 12 min at 180C.
This recipe has been developed as part of The Chocolate Yogi ambassadorship program. Recipe ebook coming soon! Sign up to our e newsletter for chocolate freebies & to be the first to find out when the ebook lands! For more recipes follow us on instagram @thechocolateyogi