125ml sunflower oil (or other neutral tasting oil)
125g coconut sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
175g wholemeal spelt flour
75g cacao powder
2 tbsp water (might need more depending on your flour)
75g nuts of choice
200g The Chocolate Yogi Chocolate, chopped
- Whisk oil and sugar together.
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Slowly add water until dough forms.
- Add your nuts and chopped chocolate.
- Form little dough balls and place them on a lined baking tray. Push them down a little.
- Bake for 12 min at 180C.
Recipe By: Mira Czarnetzki