- 1.5 cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ½tsp salt
- 1tbsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup apple puree
- Egg replacer equivalent to 1 egg
- ½ cup soymilk
- 1tbsp vanilla extract
- The pulp of 3 passionfruit
- 2 x The Chocolate Yogi ‘Head In The Clouds’ white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a muffin tin with 6 patty pans. (Alternatively you could spray with oil or use baking paper)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, coconut sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Make a well in the centre of the bowl and add the apple puree, egg replacer, soymilk and vanilla extract. Stir well to combine, but not too much, as the muffins may end up hard and chewy.
- Roughly chop the white chocolate and add to the batter then add the passionfruit pulp.
- Gently stir once more and then divide the mixture amongst 6 muffin tins.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until you can insert a toothpick into the middle and it comes out clean.
NOTE: These make 6 large, café style muffins. You could easily divide the mixture into 8 – 12 serves if you prefer.
Store at room temperature for 2 – 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Recipe By: Morgan Welch