EPIC CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEA ALERT! Whip up a batch of these oh-so-yummy Peppermint Truffles from Morgan of @LivingLikeMorgan (who loves all things ethical living, veganism and plant based living!) and put a bunch in cutely decorated jars for the most memorable stocking stuffers yet! Budget friendly, vegan gift ideas sorted.
Two Ingredient Peppermint Truffles
- 150g Peppermint Flavoured Chocolate. (I used a combination of The Chocolate Yogi’s
- 10tbsp full fat coconut milk.
- Optional: Raw cacao to coat the truffles.
1. Chop all of the chocolate very finely and place in a medium sized bowl.
2. In a separate bowl or mug, microwave the coconut milk for approximately 15 – 20
seconds, or until the milk is warm but not hot.
3. Pour the coconut milk directly onto the chocolate and then cover the bowl with a
plate, lid or tea towel. Do not stir. Leave for five minutes.
4. Remove the cover and gently stir the chocolate and coconut until melted. If some
pieces of chocolate do not melt, microwave in 10-second increments until the truffle
mixture is smooth and well combined.
5. Place bowl in the fridge for 1 – 2 hours before rolling spoonful’s of mixture into balls
and coating in raw cacao powder.
These can be stored in the fridge or freezer.
NOTE: If you do happen to burn or over cook the chocolate, don’t stress. When you roll
them into balls, you can smooth them out with your hands and you should still get a silky,
This recipe has been developed as part of The Chocolate Yogi ambassadorship program. Recipe ebook coming soon! Sign up to our e newsletter for chocolate freebies & to be the first to find out when the FREE ebook lands! For more recipes follow us @thechocolateyogi