- 3 cups pitted dates
- 4 tablespoons of rum
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup raw Brazil nuts
- 2 cups of desiccated coconut (plus more to roll in)
- 100g of The Chocolate Yogi Astral Bar (melted)
- In a food processor add dates, Rum, vanilla extract, Walnuts, cashews, Brazil nuts and pulse 3 times until roughly chopped.
- Drizzle in melted chocolate and pulse a few more times until chocolate is evenly combined throughout.
- Spoon the mixture into a bowl and mix in desiccated coconut.
- Once combined use a heaped tablespoon to measure the mixture and roll into a ball and then into some desiccated coconut.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or so to allow to harden then EAT.
Recipe By: RAIMEE LEIGH